At Neuralytix, we don't have traditional "salespeople" nor do we sell to our prospective or existing Clients. As technology market consultants, we believe that we have an obligation to help innovation, development, and growth for the technology sector at large. The role of Neuralytix is to help our Clients distinguish themselves.
Our Client Advocates are just that - that advocate for our Clients to ensure that the investment they make with Neuralytix is advancing them forward.
If you have a penchant for the technology industry, can demonstrate the ability to put Clients first, who is ready to help create transformative stakeholders in the technology sector, and who can demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with both corporate and technology leaders alike, then we should talk.
- Understand our Client's organization and market segment
- Advocate for the needs of the Client in a way that will advance its needs
- Work with our Consultants to develop a plan that achieve the goals of our Client and help execute the recommendation of our Client
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Have a creative and curious mind and be able to articulate these ideas to Clients and Consultants
- An understanding of the technology sector at large
- The ability to build strong relationships with company and technology leaders alike
- Someone who is willing to challenge the status quo
- A team player, but someone who will always put the needs of the Client first
- Organized, goal-orientated, and the ability to manage multiple Clients at time without compromise
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Fluency in English and Chinese